Gemini Property Management, LLC has appropriate coverage for all company operations including general liability, workers’ compensation and fidelity.
The process for the hiring of contract service contractors such as landscapers, snow plow, etc. is preceded by the creation of an RFP (request for proposal) setting forth service specifications and other requirements specific to the delivery of the required service which is then distributed to pre-qualified vendors. Any interviews or site meetings, as may be requested, are conducted by the management company and results presented to the Board with management's recommendations.
The process for obtaining irregular services such as light maintenance or service trades (electrical, plumbing) will be from proven vendors of the Board or from management, established service providers and in-house resources at the request of the Board.
Supervision of any vendors or subcontractors will be as agreed upon by the Board and management dependant on the type of service required. Management performs regular site inspections to survey general conditions and perform quality assurance reviews.
• Development of appropriate contract specifications for recurring contract services such as landscaping, snow removal, insurance; elevators, HVAC, generators, irrigation; waste water treatment, pest control and other such requirements of usual and recurring operations as set forth in the annual budget of the condominium.
• Management will set forth and negotiate such additional contracts as may be desired by the Board. Fees for said additional services will be established prior to engagement.
• Management will meet with contract service providers to ensure adherence to the standards of services, review quality assurance and discuss such service changes or additions as may be required.
• Management will provide accessibility to all residents for the reporting of repair and maintenance items regarding the common elements and will provide resources for matters of personal nature at the request of the owner.
• All Trust records are maintained at the management office unless otherwise specified by the Board in which case the most current two years’ records will be maintained at the management office.
• Management will attend and facilitate the annual meeting.
• Management will attend and facilitate scheduled meetings of the Board.
• Management will attend such special meetings as may be required. Management will advise the Board of any additional costs of attendance prior to the meeting.
• Service requests from Unit Owners are received, considered and recorded in systematic fashion to show the action taken with respect to each. Complaints of a serious nature are reported to the Board of Trustees, with appropriate recommendations, as part of a continuing program to resolve such complaints.
• Gemini Property Management, LLC utilizes the Yardi Voyager Operating Platform to manage client communities. The Yardi system is a web-based, interactive environment offering Board members and unit owners enhanced digital experiences in a secure environment.
• Assist Board in the determination of property values and appropriate coverage selections. Submit the policy specifications to multiple insurance providers for competitive bid.
• General Maintenance & Repair
• Capital Analysis & Planning
• Emergency Services